Thursday, December 18, 2008

A tree for our little Angel


So Tuesday we drove down to Babyland and put Kooper's little tree up for him. I was really late on getting everything together so all the good stuff was gone at the stores. Next year will be better, I PROMISE. Then the wire we bought to stake the tree down didn't work out so well, because it had been so rainy that the ground was too soft. So we put it in his vase.

Kade just woke up from his nap and didn't want to be involved in the picture taking so we only got a picture of the tree.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!


1 comment:

Young Family said...

What a great thing to do. I haven't decorated Scott's grave at all. I look forward to visiting his grave for his birthday in 10 short days. I can't believe it has been a year. I hope you are doing well.