Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

(This is a post I did while we were in Utah, but didn't have time to finish)
Kade thinks everyday is Christmas here in Utah at Grandma & Grandpa Williams house. He thinks just because there is snow that it must be Christmas. Last night Ryan and I came home from the mall while Kade hung out with Grandma. Instead of saying Santa Clause is coming he yells, "Jesus is coming!" He is so funny. He loves to sing Christmas songs like Jingle Bells, Once there was a Snowman, & Santa Clause is Coming to Town.


As soon as he saw the first sight of snow this Christmas he told me, "Mom, I want to make a snowballman!" I said, "Okay!"


Everytime he sees a picture of Jesus he likes to say, "It's baby Jesus!"

I love 3 year olds. They say the funniest things and tell the truth, because they don't really know yet how to lie, or lie good enough to where you actually beleive them.


They have magic in their eyes and are fascinated by the tiniest things.


Here are some pictures of Kade and his cousins Tasia and Daion with Grandpa having fun in the snow!










Kade and Tasia on the sled.

No comments: