Saturday, December 6, 2008

I love my husband!


Our engagement photo.

I just wanted to tell you Ryan that I love you. I am so lucky to have you as not only my husband but eternal companion. I feel like a horrible wife because all I do is sleep! My new work schedule sucks, but it will have to work for now. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate all you do, for Kade and I. For all the housework you've picked up on and having to take care of Kade alot more by yourself than you have been used to. You are such a great Dad and Husband.

Since Ryan and I have been married we haven't gotten many pictures of us taken together. So I thought I would share some from the past. Sweet memories!



Here is a picture from Ryan's senior prom in 2000.





He came up from Phoenix to be at my Senior Prom in 2003.






I have not posted picture from our wedding here before so here are some of my favorites. Ryan and I were married August 9, 2003. We were sealed for time and all eternity 2 years later in the Logan LDS temple.











Here is our beautiful wedding cake that my Aunt Pam made.



Some of the funny details of the wedding that I remember are how nervous Ryan was, that he would say the wrong thing. And how annoyed I was that we had to take so many pictures. And how we had to check in to the place we were staying by a certain time so on the way to our Reception/Dinner we had to stop and check in at the Anniversary Inn and I truely did wait out in the car and it seemed like forever. Well by the time we got to our recpetion/dinner everyone assumed that we had stopped "in" the room. Which was kind of embarassing, especially since we didn't. How as Ryan and I walked back down the isle after we were married my neice Tasia (flowergirl) and cousin Ryan (ringboy) kept trying to jump on the train of my dress.

Here are some of my favorite details: Our song that we walked back down the isle together as a married couple was, "When you say Nothing at All" played on the piano by someone my mom hired. And then my boquet was my favorite accessory. It was exactly how I pictured it. It had orange and pink ribbon laced down the long stems. I wish i had a picture!

That was one of the happiest days of my life. One that you wish you could relive every once in a while.

Anyways, Thank you Ryan. For making me smile and laugh for the last 9 years and being my sweet husband for the last 5! You truely are amazing, and I love you.

3 comments:

Lori said...

How sweet! You guys are adorable. I just put "when you say nothing at all" on my blog. Just in time for my 7th wedding anniversary. Which is Sunday. It is one of my very favortie songs!

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

So cute. You two are a great couple. Ryan does love you so much and you two are really lucky to have found eachother. Kade and Kooper are really lucky to have parents who are in love.

Bowdens said...

I love seeing all of your pictures! You guys are a beautiful couple!