Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kooper's Tree

So last January I got a tree on clearance at Lowes for really cheap. Throughout the year when I thought of the tree I was trying to think of what the heck I was going to do with it. I already had a tree, but I wanted a bunch of Christmas trees in my house like my mom.

So after Kooper died and as it got closer to Christmas I figured I could make it Kooper's tree. I decided to decorate it in light blue, orange and white since those are the colors of Kooper's outfit that he wore. I took the letters of his name off the wall to hang on the tree. Jenna taught me how to make bows, I found this cute orange ribbon at hobby lobby and made TONS of bows. Here is the picture of his tree.




Kooper would have been 5 months old today. time has flown by so fast, It feels like yesterday that I was laying on the couch feeling him kick.

4 comments:

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

I love the Kooper Tree!!!! Yay it turned out so nice. I am sure he loves it.

dunnfamily2 said...

i love the tree too!

mtblueys said...

My tears would have watered Kooper's tree. It is beautiful, Kami you are so talented. Ryan, Kami and Kade my love and prayers are with you always especially this Christmas. Love Mom Anita

Young Family said...

I love the tree. What a great idea!