Saturday, May 7, 2011

Keegan’s 11 months!

Already? Not my baby? In a month he will be one? So last month I totally missed his 10 month update. It was my birthday and I used that excuse and then never got around to doing a post. He is growing up too fast! I don’t know if it’s because he has a sister he has just got to keep up with or if he is just a faster learner than the others. He has been walking up to 12 steps at a time, usually it’s only 4 but when he really wants something (like his Mama) he is willing to go the distance to reach it! He is so happy,  one of the happiest baby’s I have ever met, until you take his toy away and he screams like a little girl. (I wonder where he learned that from?) He has two teeth on the bottom but I can see one of the top ones starting to poke through and I can feel the other top one. He loves dog food, actually he likes any food. I haven’t found something that he doesn’t like yet, let’s hope it stays that way. He has been sleeping through the night for a while now. Every once in a while we have a bad night but not too often. He takes two naps a day. He still loves my hair and loves to rub it between his fingers and try and eat it. When it’s in a pony tail he likes to grab right underneath the pony tail and rip the hair out. He likes to smack you in the face and he thinks it’s funny. I am trying to teach him that' it’s not nice but it doesn’t seem to be working. He claps whenever you say, “YAY!”  He loves to bounce (dance) to music. He is a pretty good listener when you say, “No”. He loves the bath more than anything. He hears water and in no time he will be to wherever it’s coming from. He loves to give kisses and cuddle. His eyes are still blue…I am hoping they stay that way.  P1050134 P1050135 P1050136

No comments: