Sunday, May 15, 2011

Kamryn

Kamryn has been such a silly girl lately. She is growing before my eyes and sometimes I think, wow when did she learn to talk and understand so many things. She listens so well. She understands so many things that it amazes me. She is so funny. Lately if we are going outside or out into the garage she holds the door and says “C’mon yets go!” and every animal is named “CJ” she says his name so well! All she wants to watch it “Bawnie”. When she is hungry she walks over to the pantry and opens the door and says, “Whacha want?” She signs or says please without asking. Whenever she wants to go somewhere she says, Car (but sounds like she is from Boston.) She recently started to FINALLY say I love you. I have been working on it for a while now. She loves to give Eskimo kisses and real kisses. Lately she puts both of her hands on your cheeks and brings you in for a kiss! She LOVES to brush her teeth! Every night and morning she always goes into the bathroom and gets her tooth brush or she tries to steel someone else's. At night I don’t even have to remind her to brush her teeth when it’s bedtime she walks right into the bathroom and grabs her toothbrush.

When she can’t do something herself she says, “I nee help."

When she asks for something, even if you say no she say, “K” I don’t think she gets the no part because she cries again for it even after another no and responding with “K”.

She asks to go “aside” outside all the time. She runs through our hard grass (I never knew grass could be hard until I came to AZ) or the rocks without even thinking about it. There are so many funny and cute things that she says, I could go on and on all day!

I thought she would be better at sharing considering she has a younger brother who plays with all her toys and an older one that takes whatever toy she is playing with.  But not so much. She hates to share. Although she is always willing to share her food and treats. I have to watch her because she just hits Keegan  over the head with anything she can get her hands on…jealous a little?

She doesn’t like baseball hats, or any hat for that matter. She likes to try them on herself but doesn’t like them on anyone else. Ryan came out the other day with a hat on and she hid her face and wouldn’t come near him. Hot took his hat off and she smiled big and gave him big hug and even a kiss. I put the hat back on Ryan and when she saw him again she turned her head away and covered her eyes. So silly.

She is such a tough girl that wrestles with Kade. If she falls and skins her knee she doesn’t even cry! She is a princess dressed up in her high heels and purse one minute then wrestling with her brother the next!

When she is eating or drinking and it starts to go down the wrong pipe she pats her own back when she coughs from it and looks for concern from everyone else. She will fake cough until you ask if she is okay.

She is sleeping in her bed so well. She doesn’t get up and try and come out of her room and this morning I heard her so I opened the door and she was playing with her kitchen. Recently she started taking her clothes off. It is getting hot here. She would rather run around in a diaper than have clothes on! Oh dear!

P1050001P1050002

P1050119   P1050122 P1050123 P1050124  P1050126

1 comment:

Shandi said...

She looks just like you! She's a doll, she sounds like such a character. I can't wait for Jordan to say I love you, so sweet.