Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Kade!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADER-TOT!

I can't believe how fast Kade is growing up. This morning when he woke up I said, "Guess what? Today's your birthday!" His reply was, "No it's not!" For the past few weeks he kept telling me that his birthday is coming up.
Happy Birthday Kade! We love you so much. You are such an amazing little boy! I am lucky to be your Mom!
Last night I was thinking back to 4 years ago. Couldn't wait to get in the hospital I walked all the time trying to go into labor, I played dance dance revolution. Nothing was working. I was induced early in the morning on April 5th. Kade was born at 1:48pm. Weighing in at 7 pounds 7 ounces. Ryan was a little freaked out by the shape of his head. He came out sunny side up and I am guessing he turned in the birth canal, because I have seen a lot of birth stories, but never saw a head like that. Luckily the doctor assured Ryan that it wouldn't stay like that.




BIRTHDAY!


1 year old!

2 years old!

3 years old!

1 comment:

Bowdens said...

Happy Birthday to Kade! I hope he had a great day!