Sunday, April 19, 2009

BUSY WEEK!

This past week and a few days have been so jam packed I haven't had time to update my blog. A week ago Saturday my parents arrived from COLD Utah! Unfortunately it rained the night before they came and it wasn't too warm outside! They brought my nephew Daion to play with Kade. They are almost exactly a year apart. They had lots of fun and act just like brothers, best friends one minute and fighting the next. My parents brought along their dog Carter too!


Right away Daion and Kade were off on their bikes!


(Kade did get in trouble for riding in the road!)

While at Old Navy Daion and Kade found them a girlfriend!


We had a busy Monday running around to lots of stores and having fun as a family. Tuesday morning I had a doctors appt. and ultrasound. Kamryn was being stubborn during the ultrasound and wouldn't give the tech a good shot of her face. She is transverse and on her way moving into the head down position. She is in the 88th percentile for her size! Nice healthy girl! I will now start going weekly and will have ultrasounds weekly so I will get another shot at the 3D and hopefully get a good view of her precious face. Ryan and my Mom came with me to my appointment. I am so glad that my doctor is very pro-active and wants to make sure that I feel good and have a healthy baby! He reassured me if I ever felt off to come right to his office or if they were closed to go directly to L&D triage.

Later that night while I was off to work they all went to the Diamondbacks game! Kade was on the JUMBO-tron! They had lots of fun watching the baseball game!


Friday morning when I got off work Ryan and I drove to the airport to pick up my little sister Ashley. I was so glad she was able to come down to Phoenix for my baby shower. While she was here I got to help her pick out her wedding dress.She looked so good in everything she tried on! She looks so beautiful in it! I love it!!!! Wish I could show pictures, but I will have to keep that a surprise until August!


Friday night was so fun! My best friend Jenna threw me an awesome Baby GIRL shower...which I will fill you all in on in a separate post.

Saturday morning we were off dress shopping just Ashley, my Mom, and Me! We stopped on our way home at the Olive Garden (YUM!) and then my Mom, Dad, Ryan and I were off to the NASCAR race! It was awesome and such a good race.


Then this afternoon everybody left. CJ was back to being depressed and Kade was a little upset that he didn't get to go.

We miss you guys already! Wish you could be here in the warm sunny weather!

No comments: