Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Scrapbooking Goals

I am dedicating Monday nights (9pm-whenever) to scrapbooking. It is about the only time I have to scrapbook and I have a very challenging goal to live up to. I had this same goal a year ago, but this time I am determined to complete it. My goal is to catch up on Kade's scrapbook by the time this next baby arrives. It was catch up by the time Kooper arrived and that sure didn't happen. As you will see below I have only gotten to July 2006, so I have a ways to go, but I am determined. Tonight I did 3 pages and thought I would share. They were probably the easiest pages I have done in a while because I didn't put a ton of effort into them. I bought the paper along with the matching stickers while I was in UT. The other 2 holiday layouts are from a scrapbook club that I joined. They give you all the materials for a bunch of layouts and another fun crafty scrapbook thing. I will get one every other month.

July 2006


Christmas 2006

The present with the green ribbon unties and on each square there is a picture. I adhered it to the outside of my page protector.

1 comment:

Brittanie said...

First off, I'm so sorry that you have an angel. But congratulations on your pregnancy! Pregnancy after a loss is always difficult. I'm currently on my second post-loss pregnancy, and it's still scary!

I like your pages. I need to set goals for myself. I've finally made it to my daughter's 6th month and she'll be 20 months in a week. And I'm due to have another baby in a month and I'd really like to get "caught up" before he gets here. I'm just having the hardest time having the energy!

Good luck making your goal!