Tuesday, January 27, 2009

T-BALL!!!

Kade started T-ball on Saturdays. I didn't know this when I signed him up, but all parents are assistant coaches and so guess who gets to play T-ball with Kade every Saturday for 6 weeks!? ME. It's not so much a bad thing, but it is something that I wish Ryan would do and I sat on the sidelines and took pictures or use the video camera. But due to Ryan's work schedule the job is up to me. He is good at throwing the ball. They learned the name of each base and the order you run them in. He wasn't too keen on the idea of listening to some stranger tell him what to do, so it took him a little bit to warm up.

Since I am an "assistant coach" I don't really get the chance to take pictures of Kade and capture this lovely experience. I would love to have gotten a picture of him and the kid next to him pouting on the ground because they didn't want to stretch or do all that boring stuff! So after they ran the bases I tried to get a few snapshots.

Getting in line to run the bases. Kade not paying attention to anything the coach is saying!

After running the bases.

3 comments:

kaiserarizona said...

So cute!!! What a fun time for him..and you!

Lori said...

Our oldest was the same way when he was about 3 & 4. Still the funnest time ever! And I still think sticking with it is the best idea. When they are 5 and it gets a litlle more interesting they are much better off then the kids who haven't done anything yet. Hopefully it will be that way as they keep growing.

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

Haha! I love Kade! What a stinker...That milk one is so funny. Hope you are feeling great! Miss you!