Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Spilt milk!

Okay, so I was thinking about some of the funny things Kade has done lately and I wanted to document them because I remember alwasy asking my Mom and Dad what sort of trouble I got into when I was younger or funny stories of things that I did.

So I didn't work last night because Kade came down with Croup on Monday night and I didn't want to completely expose the daycare with it and I worry about him having a croup attack at night while I am working. So I stayed home with my little boy.

Last night he wanted some cereal. I asked if he wanted milk. He said no. So I left him with his bowl of cereal. About 5 minutes later I hear an, "uh-oh" and I walk into the kitchen. Kade has poured his own milk! See picture below.





Then we were lounging around watching TV and a commercial for the shower cleaner that you push a button and it sprays your entire shower came on. He was walking around and happened to be standing less than a foot away from the TV and started to back up because it looked like he was going to get sprayed and he tripped over his toys. I was laughing so hard. I guess you had to be there.
Also yesterday I had a doctors appt. The baby is looking good. I even got a few prints of the Ultrasound he did. It wasn't an ultrasound visit and Dr. McKernan isn't that great with his old ultrasound machines he keeps in his regular appt rooms. But I got to see the little peanut!
Below is a picture of the ultrasound. I didn't really want to take the time to scan it.
I have an ultrasound on February 17th. Hopefully that will be the day we find out if we are having another boy or a gril!

Can't wait.



4 comments:

Shandi said...

I love the milk all over the floor! You can't help but smile huH?! So cute!

brandi said...

Aw! So cute! Good thinking to snap a pic of that one, pretty funny! :) Congrats on your news. I think it would be really neat if the baby came on Kooper's birthday. Take care of yourself! XO Brandi

The Gatherers said...

Hey I'm so excited for you! How are you feeling? Are your feelings different with this little one? I hope everything goes perfectly for you, I know Kooper is so excited to send you his baby brother or sister, he just wants you to be happy.

forkgirl said...

Congratulations on baby number 3! i'm very happy for you! I'm rarely wrong about baby genders, but i'm not so sure about this one... i'm feeling another boy for you two, but we'll see! We'll love him/her just the same! Can't wait to find out!