Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Brothers Forever!


Kade loves his little brother. He was soo excited to meet him. He loves babies! He used to always ask to hold baby Landon (our friend Nickey and Jordan's little boy), but now that baby Landon is on the move and getting bigger he can't hold him. He loves to hold SarahJane, aka Baby Jane. Baby Jane and Kooper would have been exactly a week apart. Kade always talked to Kooper and told him he loves him.

He talks about him often and we remind him that he is in heaven with Heavenly Father and Jesus. Just this morning Kade pointed to a picture of Kooper hanging in our bedroom and said, "That's Kooper!" and within a few minutes he was telling me, "I wanna see Baby Jane." Kade would have been such a great big brother. Kooper is a lucky boy to have such a great big brother. The other day Kade was looking at pictures of Kooper with me and said, "Kooper's soo cute!"

I look forward to the day that I meet my Kooper again, and to the day that our whole family will be together again. Especailly Kade and Kooper!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

You two are so cute! I know you are a great big brother Kade and someday you will be able to show everyone that. You make mommy and daddy very proud.

dunnfamily2 said...

you guys are right, kade is and will be a wonderful big brother! that picture is amazing.