Friday, September 5, 2008

8 weeks already!

Eight weeks ago I had my little Angel Kooper. It is hard to believe how fast time flies. I just wanted to share a few pictures that I will cherish forever, from pregnancy to his birth.



Kade wearing his Big Brother shirt on Thanksgiving Day. This is the day we told our families by e-mailing the picture of Kade in his cool shirt!


5 months pregnant with my little Kooper. Kade and I showing off our bellies and my white legs!


Kooper even got to go to Disneyland! I didn't get to go on very many rides since I was pregnant but I still had lots of fun.



Koopers Room



The last picture taken of me pregnant. This is Kade and I visiting Jenna and Baby Jane at the hospital exactly 1 week before Kooper was born.


July 11, 2008

Kooper, You'll always be my baby! I love you little monkey! I wish I could hold you close and give you lots and lots of kisses!

4 comments:

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

I love all the pictures. Look how happy you were to tell people u were pregnant. Kooper really went a ton of places.

Sarah Garner said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!

Kooper is beautiful and I'm sure he makes an even more beautiful little angel.

I am so glad to meet someone who's child is serving with mine, it's a good reminder that she's not alone... although sometimes I wish she were so that no one else would have to go through this!

You are a strong woman. Keep it up, the Lord will send you more strength and He will use you to bless the lives of others. He must have something amazing in store for your little family to start you off with such a refining experience so early in life!

Sarah Garner
Savannah's mommy

Young Family said...

I linked to your blog of Sarah Garner's blog. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I, too, have an angel baby. I just want you to know that I pray all the time for mommy's like you and me.

It looks like you are aware of Share Foundation. I hope you will be able to participate in "A Walk to Remember." I am looking forward to walking in remeberance of my baby, Scott.

I hope you continue to find peace and comfort at this difficult time.

Ryan said...

Me too! I love you sweetie!