Friday, September 5, 2008

Baby Showers....

I had so much fun with Jenna while we were pregnant. It was fun to share the wonderful stories of being pregnant from morning sickness to contractions! I am glad we could be there for each other! Those 9 months hold alot of fun memories. It was fun to talk about the future of raising our new babies together and finding coordinating outfits to dress them up in and take their pictures. I am sad that we didn't and don't get to do that, but I am so glad that I was able to be pregnant with one of my best friends! I would do it all over again even knowing what I know now.




1 comment:

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

I loved everything about it too. Appointments together and yummy breakfast. Not to mention all the anticipation.

I really love the pages you made...I might have to color copy them and put them in a book for SaraJane. I really like the King and Queen picture. We miss you Kooper but SaraJane and I are both glad we got to spend all the time we got to with you and share sweet memories.