Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Some more November FUN!

IMG_3479

My Mom and I took Kamryn and Kade to see Wreck it Ralph. It was a cute movie. Although my mom and I both had a short nap during it! I liked it and Kamryn barely moved in her seat she was so interested! We can’t wait for it to come out on DVD!

   IMG_3483

Keegan loves it when he gets to see my parents dog Harley. He calls him his horse. Harley is so gentle and it doesn’t seem to bother him at all!

The night before everyone left Kade, Ryan, my Dad and I went bowling. We had a lot of fun!

 IMG_3508 IMG_3505  IMG_3501 IMG_3500 IMG_3498 IMG_3503

We were sad to see everyone leave! But it was good to know that in a month we would get to see everyone again! Kade was a little heartbroken and every day he would countdown the days till we went to Utah.

IMG_3526

We ate Breakfast at Denny’s and then said our Goodbyes!

No comments: