Wednesday, September 21, 2011

More blogging

So I have been told by my sweet husband that I need to blog more. He has already told me this but he has now told me that my followers are asking if I’m okay and why the heck have I stopped blogging. I guess I feel like there isn’t anything interesting to blog about. He pointed out that our life isn’t any more interesting or exciting as it was a year ago when I was blogging everyday, which is true. I did point out that I have posted recently….and he noticed but that’s recently.

I think I am having a hard time putting my true thoughts and feelings out there. Afraid of what people might think….who me, care what others think?  I have also had some changes in my job which has required me to possibly have to find a new one and it has caused much stress in my life and I guess I am afraid if a potential employer googles my name and sees a post that sounds like I am NUTS then they definitely won’t hire me! Haha! Luckily I am getting the hours I need for our family to survive but not doing what I want to be doing.

I will try to be better. I have been HORRIBLE at taking pictures of my kids lately. Is there a reason? No, I just haven’t. I am mad that I have almost reached my limit on photo uploads through Picasa and I don’t know how to fix it. I think that was one of the biggest discouragers of blogging. I also got sick of seeing/reading blog posts about how perfect, wonderful, and blissful life is. Don’t get me wrong I like to see the wonderful things about life, but I like to see that I am normal and not alone when it comes to the imperfectness of life. It makes me feel like not such a bad mom after all :). I could go on and on on that subject, trust me. I have 2 blog posts that I started and then deleted because I didn’t want to offend anyone but was so bothered by it.

I don’t remember if I posted this on here but a couple weeks ago little miss Kamryn put a piece of corn up her nose and days later sneezed it out during dinner. Well tonight during dinner she was trying to put more corn up her nose and I stopped her. Well as I was changing her diaper she was rubbing her nose like something was bothering her and a piece of corn started to come out but before I could get to it she snuffed it back in. I tried many different things to get it out…one of them may have worked because I swear I saw it come out but I don’t know where it went. Which leaves me wondering if she snuffed it back in again. Luckily tomorrow is Keegan’s 15 month check up and I hope the doctor will be kind enough to look up Kamryn’s nose with her cool little light and see if she sees any corn! Speaking of the little cutie I like to point to pictures of our family on the wall and she says their name. Well when I get to her I usually don’t understand what she says and figures she just has a hard time saying her name. Well today I understood. She was saying, “That’s you!” Because that’s what I always say to her. We are working on saying her name or saying, “That’s me!”

Here are some pictures from our day….

P1060397Kade playing play dough. P1060393Kamryn was refusing to smile for the camera. Silly girl! Maybe she is just embarrassed that her lunch is all over her shirt?P1060394Touchdown! P1060395

No comments: