Friday, November 6, 2009

Remembering Kooper this Holiday Season

I was going to wait until closer to Thanksgiving to announce my special plans for remembering Kooper this holiday season, but when I went to Walmart yesterday to pick up some diapers as I walked in I saw the trees! I saw trees full of tags that have things that people need this holiday season. So I decided to announce this now for all you early birds that donate and like to pick a child to donate to.

So in memory of Kooper this holiday season I want YOU to find something, toys or clothes, whatever you would like, even if you handmake it. Give something to a little boy in need(preferably a 1 - 2 year old little boy). But I want to know. So take a picture of it and if you'd like write why you picked what you did, you can mail or e-mail it to me.

I am excited to do this myself. To help out a little boy in need and to also get the chance to feel like I am buying Kooper a present. I plan to take all the pictures and post them on the blog to show the effect that one little boy can have on many.

To anyone else out there who wants to do this for their family member who has passed on especially those Angel Babies out there. I think it would be great to see the effect our children can have on others.

signature

3 comments:

Young Family said...

I love the idea. I will do it for Scott and Kooper.

Marissa said...

This is a great idea!

Brian and Jessica said...

We've done that every year since Broc passed too! I love it!