Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kamryn's 5 Months



I know, I know, I am a day late in posting this and the pictures I took of Kamryn look horrible. She wasn't in a good mood and I didn't want to wait. I was sooooo tired because I switched my work days and I am finally getting back on my normal schedule.

Anyhow Kamryn is 5 months old, it's so crazy to believe! She is holding her bottle as I am typing this post, who knows how long it will last but hey it's a start! She is so funny and loves it when you sing to her. She loves to put anything and everything into her mouth My hair ends up being a common one. She is getting better at grasping things and is liking tummy time a little bit better now. She would rather be on her back though. She loves her swing, jumperoo and all the fun toys she has figured out how to grab. We have to start watching what we have in front of us while holding her because she is reaching for things. She sits well with a little help with balancing. Lately I have been using the boppy to help keep her up. That round butt of hers doesn't help! She is so fun to have in our house. Kade loves being the big brother and making sure she is okay.


I couldn't keep her still sitting int he rocking chair, and then I would try and take a picture and it was blurry. She really wanted to chew on that monkey! There are still no teeth. There is one that keeps trying to poke through, but it just goes back in to hiding.
signature

No comments: