Friday, May 8, 2009

Tiny Dancer!

I went in for my ultrasound this morning and she must be destined to be a dancer because she is now back to being head down and all day today I have felt her little foot in my rib! The tech looked at the cord and for now it is no longer around her neck which is wonderful news and I am also glad she got out of her Frank Breach position which is a harder breach position for babies to get out of.

So I was so happy and relieved this morning! I guess all those prayers worked!

She actually showed us her face a little bit. My placenta kind of got in the way of things, but these turned out a little better than the ones from earlier this week. The tech also said it looks like our girl has hair! Kade was practically bald, and Kooper had a full head of hair, so I guess we will just have to wait and see!


Miss chubby cheeks!

4 comments:

Britton & Jamie said...

those are adorable!!!

Sarah said...

Oh good, I'm so glad everything looks good now. What a cutie, in her pics!

Shandi said...

I'm happy everything is going well! She'll be a doll!

Lori said...

phew, I'm glad things are looking better.