Monday, May 11, 2009

10 months

Today my Kooper would have been 10 months old. It is crazy to think that in only a few months it will mark a year since he passed away. I had to work last night I slept most of the day and when I woke up we went to get some new flowers to put in his vase at the cemetery. We are going tomorrow morning after my doctors appointment when it is MUCH cooler. Then to celebrate Mother's Day Ryan took Kade and I to Chili's. When we went to sit in the booth I realized how tight things were getting....it reminded me of this memory of being VERY pregnant with Kooper.

On July 8th, 2008 Ryan, Kade and I went up to some of our favorite outlet stores in Anthem. It is about a 45 minute drive from our house. I was hoping and praying that I would go into labor any day now. We went to the Carter's Outlet and a few others. We bought 2 very cute onsies. The one I picked out said, "Mommy's New Man" and the one Ryan picked out said, "I'm the BOSS around here!"

Ryan couldn't wait to take him to his work in this onsie to show off his new son. After our trip to the outlets I was craving some French Toast!!! Yummy! So we went to the Denny's across the street. I remember the waitress sitting us down at a booth and as I sat down my tummy reached the table and it wasn't very comfortable. I moved a little and I would bump into the table. It wasn't a movable table so we ended up asking the waitress if we could please sit at a table with chairs. I thought it was hilarious!

So many memories, I cherish them all.

Kooper,
We miss and love you so much! We have so many memories of the happy and exciting moments just preparing for your arrival and I enjoyed every second of you in my tummy(except for the morning sickness)! I enjoyed all the kicking and even the stretch marks you blessed my tummy with! They are special because you gave them to me.

Thanks for being such a HUGE part of our lives. You have made such a difference in so many lives, especially mine.


As I watched the primary kids sang the Mother's Day song in church yesterday I only wished that you could sing one day for me, and I know you will.

I love you and I am proud to be your Mommy!

Today I thought to myself and then even mentioned to Ryan. Would I ever call you Koop? I still wonder but part of me thinks no.

So until we meet again my little man!

XOXOX

Love, Mommy, Daddy and Kade!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Our little Branson would be ten months this May as well. Like you said, I can't believe the year mark is so close...is that possible? It's pretty awesome to think we both have little boys up there preparing our new little arrivals to meet us. We continue to pray that your pregnancy goes well, we can't wait to see pictures of your new little guy.

Young Family said...

What a cute story. You are lucky to have so many memories of Kooper.

The Gatherers said...

what a sweet story of your little Kooper, I have so many like that of Bailey, she will be 2 in August, time really does fly.I know our little angels were singing to us on mother's day from heaven, and wishing they were here.