Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sick of seeing ultrasounds?

I really wanted to post these Wednesday but by the time I got home from work the router was having problems and then by the time I got home from my work meeting later that night I was pooped.

So here are some updated ultrasound pictures of Kamryn. She is doing really well and kicking and moving all over the place.

This one is from Friday May 15th. It is kind of hard to see if you don't normally look at ultrasounds it is her face, the top of her head is on the right and then she has her mouth open. She is breech at this point.


These 2 are from Tuesday May 19th. She flipped around and is head down. She is so active! The first one is of her hair (it's the fuzzy stuff coming off her head). It's hard to believe my baby has hair!


Miss chubby cheeks!


I am having major heart burn with this girl. I never got it with my boys so that is a change for me. Thank heavens for Tum, tu tum, tum, TUMS they are a lifesaver!

7 comments:

Tyson and Tahnee said...

She looks really cute! Im excited for you. She will be so fun.

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

So so cute. I can't wait!!!!!

Sarah said...

She is gorgeous already!! I cant wait to hear her birth story and see her pictures :)

Sarah Garner said...

Oh my goodness, what a pretty little girl!

dunnfamily2 said...

we're never tired of seeing those ultrasound pictures! we want to see that baby girl!

Bowdens said...

She is adorable! I love those chubby cheeks! Can't wait to meet her!
Try a zantac for your heartburn! My heartburn didn't go away till I delivered!

kaiserarizona said...

How adorable! Can't wait to meet her!