Thursday, November 27, 2008

Just wanted to share...

I just wanted to share this blog post by a women I don't really know, I have just been stalking her blog since I found it. Her words have many times given me strength and remind me of who's in charge and thinking of the Eternal perspective, not the worldly perspective. But I understand. I feel the way she feels sometimes. She too lost her baby and knows how I feel. It is a really good post and if you have a minute, read it, it may make you want to start from the begining of her story. She has such a great strength.

http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/2008/11/redeemed.html

1 comment:

Young Family said...

I read her blog every now and again and think how strong she is. She truly is an amazing woman. I also feel sorry for her that she does not have the restored gospel of Jesus Christ in her life. Without knowing that I am sealed for time and eternity to my family would make the death of Scott so much more difficult.

Just so you know, I see so much strength in you too. I feel blessed to have been able to find so many moms like me.

I really hope you don't mind me checking your blog all the time.

Jessica