Wednesday, November 12, 2008

4 months ago...

I wish I could have posted this yesterday. But hey, better late than never.

My little monkey would have been 4 months old yesterday. I think about him and miss him every day. Last Saturday while my parents were visiting I took them to see Kooper's headstone in person. I thought I would post some pictures, since it shows his little pumpkin Kade picked out for him!




Yesterday before my parents went back to Utah, we went to Red Robin for lunch. Of course Kade had to have a balloon. I don't remember if he picked it or whoever grabbed it for him randomly grabbed a white balloon. As soon as we reached the doors he said, "I wanna let it go!" as soon as he took one step ousite the ribbon slid ride out of his hands and flew up to the sky. I asked him where his balloon was going. He said to Koopert (he alwasy adds a T to the end of his name, I don't know why). Kade loves his little brother so much. It is so strange how no matter how well or how much you know someone that such a bond can form between two brothers. He brings up his little brother often and I am so grateful for that. I want him to know and love his little brother and to remember him always. He loves to show new people that come to our home pictures of his little brother. He is so proud. Kade is such an example to us and we love him very much!

I know I have posted this picture before, but I don't have any other pictures of Kade and Kooper together. I love this picture!




Happy 4 month Birthday Kooper! We love and miss you so much!

2 comments:

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

Love him, love you. Miss him, miss you.

Young Family said...

I know what you mean about brothers. Hayden is not quite 2 yet but he asks to hold Scott (the feet molds) all the time. He always says "Bye Scott" when we leave the cemetary. Last week we were talking about Scott being with Jesus and when we left the cemetary he said, "Bye Scott, bye Jesus." It makes me so happy.

I love the picture of Kade and Kooper.