Sunday, October 18, 2015

Fall Break and Grandpa and Grandpa Williams visit!

The kids are on fall break! My mom and dad came down for a visit!

They got to watch the kids play football and soccer!

And feed sweet little Kylee!


Grandma reading books to the kids!

 It was nice enough outside to go to the park after my mom and I went on a morning jog!




We went and saw Kooper and took him some new flowers and put a few fall decorations up.




Made a trip to the tanger outlets and did a little shopping! We had to stop at Dairy Queen and get some ice cream!

This big brother sure loves his sister! 

These kids love to swing! Keegan finally learned to pump!

We went to Hotel Transylvania 2!

After Grandma and Grandpa left we went to a new park and the kids had a blast! We got to parks a lot because we are showing our house and have to leave with the dog....there aren't a lot of places you can take your dog!





Then we went to the pumpkin farm! It was SUPER hot until we left and a big monsoon/dust strom came through and cooled it all off!
My friend Nicholette and her family came over for the Aggie VS Boise State football game. I was surprised and happy that my Aggies won! 
 I felt bad for my friend, luckily she's still my friend!

Well it's back to school for the kids and maybe it will be a little easier to keep the house clean while the kids are gone to school!

No comments: