Wednesday, October 21, 2015

American Girl Store!

Ryan had to go to Wichita to start work earlier in the week and then my parents left...so Saturday soccer and football were at the same time so I had to miss Kade's Fottball game. We got there right at the end. 


It was a WARM day!

Enjoying some cuddle time with the 2 youngest Kylee and Keegan!

The next day we went to pick Grandma Anita up from the airport!

We got there early so of course we had to entertain ourselves with some funny face "Sheflies"

My sweet little penut is growing tooo fast!

Recently The American Girl Store opened up in Scottsdale. My friend Jenna and I planned when our girls were just babies that we would take them to the one in California when her daughter turned 8....well its a year early and we decided to go since we will be mving to Kansas and probably won't get the chance. Luckily there was one less than an hour away!

I don't know who was more exited me or her!?

Waiting outside the Bistro for our reservation.

We got to keep these cute hair ties taht were around the napkins.




The food was great and Kamryn got to decorate a cupcake for her and her doll Chloe!



We walked around the store for quite a while afterwards. Kamryn has a Christmas List a mile long...I am sure it has everything in the store on it! I wish I was a kid again so I could ask Santa for an American Girl doll!

By the end fo the photos you will be able to tell which doll kamryn wants for Christmas....we had to get a picture with each one of her outfits!





Such a fun day with friends! We are going to miss them sooo much! 





No comments: