Monday, May 4, 2015

Birthday Trip

So this year I turned 30! I still feel 25!  For my birthday I told Ryan I just wanted to go visit my Mom, Dad and sisters. I especially wanted to go after my sister Ashley had her baby so I could see him. I didn't want to wait until he was 4 months old! So Kylee and I took a trip up to Utah! I was a little nervous because the night before we left she started to get a runny nose!
Of course I can't take a non-blurry pic. But this is her first time on an airplane! She was checking everything out! I sat next to a sweet lady who had lost 2 babies. It's bittersweet to meet others who have walked similar paths who truly understand what it's like to lose a child.

Shortly after takeoff she was fast asleep! 


I arrived safely! A little bumpy, but safely! My parents picked me up and our first stop was Crown Burger! YUM! It had been too long! Then we stopped at Ashley's to visit for a minute. Dario is a sweetheart!

Grandma Keren and Baby Kylee!


Kylee loves the jumparoo!

Sitting with Grandpa Tim. She thinks he is super silly!

The weather was PERFECT and this girl and I loved it. We did lots of SHOPPING!

The morning we were going back to AZ we met Grandpa Ron and Grandpa Tammy at Angie's for breakfast. Kylee was feeling much better!

Time to get back on the airplane! Our flight was delayed and Kylee wasn't the happiest. She had been on the wrong formula all weekend and was fighting a little cold virus. She pooped right before takeoff so as soon as possible we were up and into the lavatory to try and change a diaper. The whole take off she just stared out the window at the ground. I was hoping it wouldn't make her sick. Although she probably didn't really know what she was looking at.  

We were happy to see Ryan and the kids. It's nice to be home but I miss all our family back in Utah.

No comments: