Friday, May 15, 2015

May Part 1

We started the month out with dentist appointments! No cavities!! YAY!


We pulled out Kamryn's old exersauser and Kylee is loving it!

The boys went on a father and sons camp out with our church so the girls stayed home and had a slumber party! We watched Greece and Pitch Perfect
Ate some junk food!

I gave Kamryn a pedicure and manicure.



We all slept together in my bed....it may or may not have been that I was too scared to sleep alone!

And the boys woke up to SNOW (yes in May and in Arizona) when they woke up! Good thing the slept in the back of the car!
The girls and I hit up Kneeder's for some french toast in the morning. It was FREE for Mother's since it was Mother's Day the next day.



These boys love holding their baby sister!


Here is my cute Mom when she was a little girl! So glad she's my mom.
I had a great Mother's Day and was spoiled by Ryan and the kids.


Grateful for these sweet babies that mad me a MOM!




Kylee started rolling over and we started giving her some rice cereal!


We met one of Ryan's best friends from high school when he came down to AZ for his sister graduation. We met up and went bowling!





No comments: