Sunday, July 7, 2013

Kade’s Baptism

Kade wanted to wait until we went up to Utah to get baptized so that more family could attend. IMG_5523

   IMG_5529

Ryan’s Mom and stepdad Jeff were able to come along with his Grandma and Grandpa Simmons all the way from Montana!

 IMG_5538 IMG_5542Kade with our family and my parents. We had lots of family come and we are so glad that could be here for Kade’s special day! IMG_5543

Ryan baptized Kade while my uncle Terry and my Dad were witnesses and made sure he went all the way under the water. Then my Dad confirmed Kade a member of the Church. It was a very special day and we are proud of Kade for making the decision to get baptized. He didn’t make the decision lightly and took his time really thinking about his decision. He is such a special boy and I am so glad he is part of our family!

IMG_5558

Had to get a pic with Grandma John since we only got to see her for a couple days!

No comments: