Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mickey Mouse Party!

For Kamryn’s 3rd and Keegan’s 2nd birthday I decided to do a joint little party with some friends. Their birthdays are only 10 days apart so I thought it would be a great idea.

We had a Mickey Mouse Party theme!

IMG_1938   IMG_1931 IMG_1932 IMG_1929IMG_1937

Keegan loves baby Sadie!

IMG_1933 IMG_1936 IMG_1930 

Piñata time! Dad controlled the piñata while I tried to control the kids so that no one got whacked!! I made sure to put a bow and eyelashes on the other side of the Mickey piñata so we had Minnie too!

IMG_1939 IMG_1941  IMG_1951
Then it was time for cake!

 IMG_1952 IMG_1995   IMG_1996

Then it was time for some presents! I don’t have very many of Kamryn opening hers because that was Ryan’s job and the pictures are on his phone. I will have to add them later.

IMG_1962IMG_1967  IMG_1978IMG_1980

She loves this hair set! She wants to do my hair all the time! IMG_1977Kamryn and SJ! Only a few more years girls and we will be making a trip to the American Girl store in CA for your birthdays!      IMG_1975Last but not least my favorite part about birthday parties when I was a kid, the Party Favors! IMG_1998To end our day each of the kids released a balloon to Kooper! We miss you and wished you were here! People comment about how I have Irish twins, I actually have Irish triplets! 

1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

Oh my god! That’s such a beautiful cake! I am sure this party would have been fun. I am also planning to book one of the fantastic NYC venues for my daughter’s 5th birthday party. A pool party would definitely be a superb idea. It was lovely going through this blog.