Thursday, June 28, 2012

Keegan turns 2!

On June 7th my baby turned 2! It’s crazy that my youngest is getting so big! Makes me sad a little bit. He is such a brave silly little boy. He learns so much from Kade and Kamryn that sometimes it worries me because he thinks he is a big boy! Today I was standing in the way and he said, “Watch out Mommy!” He is a stubborn little boy and likes to think he is the boss!

     IMG_1786 IMG_1789IMG_1797

Ryan’s car was in the shop so he had the car on Keegan’s birthday so we started are day off with some sprinklers in the back yard! This happened to be the day I put Kade’s bike in the back yard so he could teach himself to ride it. For a long time we have tried to help Kade learn to ride his bike and he was too scared. I mentioned to Ryan that I bet if we put it in the back yard that he would eventually try and get it. Well I put it back there and Kade complained he didn’t want it back there. And minutes later he was trying to ride it. I had to tell him how to start with one pedal higher and not to be pushing backwards because that’s the break and within less than 15 minutes he was riding it! Yay Kade! Now when people ask him who taught him to ride his bike I am a little proud that he can say, “My Mom!”

IMG_1798     IMG_1802It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to! I can’t even remember what he was having a tantrum over…

 IMG_1806

Then we got Wendy’s and took it to the park by our house to let the kids play and to let Kade show off his new skill to Dad! Doesn’t Keegan look bossy here?!

 IMG_1813

Attempting a high five while riding his bike, probably not the best idea when you just started. He missed but at least he didn’t crash!

Time for baths and then presents! They kept their shirts off so when we had cake they wouldn’t get their PJ’s dirty!

    IMG_1827

He loves this shirt when we said it at Target so to see him so happy and holding it up cracked me up. Daddy' had to show it off too!IMG_1829 IMG_1834IMG_1741IMG_1840 IMG_1845

Ryan said that Kamryn takes after me with her hands on her hips pose, (I think it’s just a girl thing!)    

Don’t forget the cake! I decided to make one since Kamryn and Keegan were going to have a joint birthday party with some friends on June 16th.

IMG_1856IMG_1854 IMG_1857 IMG_1864IMG_1868IMG_1861IMG_1863

No comments: