Monday, March 12, 2012

Potty Training

Well it’s not going that well….so we try when we try and sometimes she goes on the potty and sometimes she sits there for 45 minutes and then I let her off and we will try in 15 minutes and before I know it she has an accident. It’s really hard for me not to get distracted doing something to help Keegan and before I know it she has run off and peed somewhere. I read a great blog about potty training so I may be trying a different method soon.So I am not pushing her yet. She is taking baby steps towards wanting to be a big girl so we have come a little way. Keegan on the other hand is very interested but so not ready. Hopefully soon though because it would be great to not have to buy diapers (especially for 2 kids!) Two nights ago I asked if she needed to go, she said yes, I sat her down and a few minutes later, she said, “I DID IT!” She is getting there. I am sure it won’t be too much longer.

IMG_0641 IMG_0712

No comments: