Saturday, February 13, 2010

Proud Mama

Last night I had two moments where I finally felt a little relieved, proud and happy at the same time. I just had to take pictures of these proud little moments!

Number 1
Yes, Kamryn ate ALL of her apples and some of her green beans. She has hated baby food from the start. I was happy she finally enjoyed eating it.


Number 2
Kade decided he wanted to write his name on my folder. I didn't help. All I hear is, "Mommy I wrote my name!" and sure enough he did. I try all the time to have Kade write his name for me....he refuses. He will write the K a million times and won't do the rest. The d looks alot like a P but hey, he did it all by himself!


signature

1 comment:

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

That is sooo good! Hooray for Kade. Its so nice when they eat baby food. So much easier.