Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Keegan's 6 months old!

Keegan is growing! I took him to his 6 month appointment yesterday and he got 5 shot (poor baby)! He weights 19lbs 4oz and is 28" long! Just a few ounces short of being the exact same size Kamryn was! He is on the move. He isn't crawling yet but he rolls and scoots to where he wants to be. I have him on a blanket and then a minute later I look over and he is across the room trying to get to something more interesting than his toys. He pushes himself up onto his hands and knees a little bit too. Keegan is still our happy little guy! He smiles at everyone. He always has a big smile for me, even when he isn't feeling good.   He is sitting up really well. Every once in a while he falls but for the most part he is a pro. If he sees something he wants he goes for it and will get it! He loves to grab anything and everything in reach.  He loves to watch Kade and Kamryn play and he will watch just about anything on TV.

I can't believe that he is a half a year old! I wish he wouldn't grow up so fast!  

signature

No comments: