Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kade's Preschool Graduation

Kade had his last day of preschool yesterday. I don't think he realizes that he won't be going back. He loves preschool and has had such a great time. Last night before his graduation I made a note to myself to GRAB THE CAMERA BEFORE I LEFT THE HOUSE. What did I forget? The camera... I am blaming it on my pregnant brain! So I got a few pictures with my crappy camera on my phone.



It was a cute little graduation and all the kids sang songs (except for another girl and Kade). I don't know if he was just shy or what. I have heard him sing the songs at home so I think he had a little bit of stage fright! I was so tired and lazy last night that I didn't make him change his clothes (notice all the girls in dresses and the boys in collared shirts? I also didn't want to fight him on his hair...so I let him do his own hair!


Here he is getting his award from his teachers!

All the kids


Showing off his medal!




signature

1 comment:

Jesika said...

We loved having Kade in preschool!! He is going to do great in kindergarten! :o)